Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

My Web Design: Windsor Squash & Fitness

Those of you who know me, know that I've been working out at the Windsor Squash & Fitness club for the last few years. Walking in and out of that place on a daily basis you get to know pretty much everyone behind the front desk. As I was leaving one day I had a chat with Brian Porter, the general manager of the gym. We got on the subject of his website and began discussing a re-design. A few weeks later, I had completed a fresh web design for his fantastic Windsor gym!
 
As you can see from the image above, it's a very open concept website. What I mean by that is, the site is constricted within a box like my Montessori Early Years design. This allowed me to overlap different aspects of the site with the background and really get creative. Along with the web design, I also did on-site search engine optimization, site administration and I incorporated their Facebook page with the website. One thing that Brian really loved about the site is the potential "leads" that can be acquired through the "free email signup" at the top of the page. I also did a bit of work on their Facebook page by creating a longer and more creative Facebook profile page image.

Working with Brian and everyone else at the Windsor Squash and Fitness club was a great pleasure. I look forward to working with them on updating the site and creating a real social experience for his members. Keep an eye out for the mobile version of the website coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment