Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Windsor News Websites (Other Than The Star)

Most of you who go online for their news on Windsor are probably going to the Windsor Star. I actually enjoy the Windsor Star website and visit it on a regular basis myself, however every now and again I like to check out one of these other Windsor news websites.
Info Windsor - One of my favorite new destinations for Windsor Ontario news and information has to be Info Windsor. Not only do they have news and information about our city, but they always do giveaways and restaurant reviews.

Our Windsor - If you're into stories about the citizens of this fine city, than Our Windsor would be a spot you'd really like. They update about 5 times a day with well written stories about events and people in Windsor.

Windsorite - I find that this site is geared toward a younger crowd. If you're between the ages of 15-34, you'll probably find this site very appealing.

Windsor Ontario News - Even though I visit it on a regular basis, I'd probably say that this is my least favorite of the online news sites. The graphics and style of the site feel old and the stories aren't updated nearly enough.

As I stated in the opening, there is nothing wrong with the Windsor Star or their website. I just feel that sometimes it's nice to get a different perspective on different stories happening in the area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment