Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

My Web Design: Montessori Early Years

As I've mentioned on this blog before, I'm a Windsor web designer who can pretty much do it all. Not only do I specialize in web design and development, I can also handle your site administration, web hosting, email hosting and search engine optimization. The full package is something I recently offered to the Montessori Early Years in LaSalle. Not only did they want me to re-design the old site I created for them, but they now wanted me to handle all the site administration as well. Here is what I came up with...
As you can probably tell from the preview image, one of the major features of this particular website is the "members only" section for the parents of the Montessori Early Years. In the members only section, parents can view recent pictures as well as grab newsletters and other important information that only they can see. All of the updates on the site are taken care of by me, including re-sizing and uploading the images.

The web design is very clean and informative. Parents are only one of two clicks away from all the information they may need about the day care facility. The main image in the header changes each time a page is refreshed which is all handled by a neat little Javascript code I created.

In the end, Montessori Early Years was very happy with the website design and I was too. It's been great working with them on the site. I look forward to handling any and all of their web needs in the years to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment