Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Facebook Page Profile Picture Full Size & Samples

Even though I've been doing web design for awhile, I didn't get into building Facebook pages for small businesses until recently. One of my clients asked me to be an admin on their Facebook page and help them optimize the page so they could get the most out of it.

The first thing I looked into was how large the profile picture on a Facebook page could be. It turns our you can make them as large as 540px height x 180px width. I decided, why not make the most out of the page and use up all the space I could.

I decided to look around and see what other people were doing to get an idea of what should be in it. It didn't take me long to come up with the Windsor Squash and Fitness one you see below. I also added a few others samples from small businesses in the Windsor area for you to take a look at.


If you have any interest in having one of these Facebook page profile pictures created, please Contact Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment