Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Sebastian Agosta Website Design Facebook Page

Those of you who frequently visit my blog probably noticed the advertisement to the right of this post, featuring my web design service Sebastian Agosta website design. I want to thank everyone who sent me an email telling me how much the like the clean and useful look of my website. I had such a positive response from that, that I decided to also start a Facebook page.
I'd like to thank everyone who has "liked" the page so far and those of you who may like the page after reading this post. It's your basic Facebook page that I'll probably update once or twice a week with a few of my web designs as well as interesting tidbits from Windsor Ontario.

Thanks again for all the support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment