Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

My Web Design: Tony Rauti Luxury Homes

I've had a couple of requests lately by potential clients asking to see some of my recent web designs. I figured I'd start off with one the small business web designs I'm most proud of Tony Rauti Luxury Homes. They're a custom home builder in Windsor Ontario and the surrounding area. A friend of mine referred them to me and in a matter of days I was meeting with them to discuss potential ideas. Here's what we came up with after all was said and done:


This is a very elegant design done primarily with HTML and CSS. Showing off their recent works was something they were very interested in doing so I figured I'd make 60% of the homepage a content slider of the exterior and interior designs of their custom homes in Windsor. Along with the web design & development, I also did a bit of on-site search engine optimization, and social network marketing. I also implemented a beautiful photo gallery using Lightbox.

All in all it was a delight to work with the people at Tony Rauti Luxury Homes on their web design. I look forward to working with them in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment