Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

My First Web Design That Was Put Online

Before I ever started doing freelance web design in the Windsor area, I designed a bunch of sites for school projects and just for fun. Most of those never saw the light of day, however one design I did for the Montessori School of Windsor actually did!

 It's somewhat embarrassing to even put this site on display, but since it's a site I did over 6 years ago, I can laugh at it now.

As you may be able to tell, the site was done using frames. I had a header, left content, right content and footer. The only thing that would change per page is the right content. I actually don't think the overall layout of the site is too bad, it's just the presentation of it that's terrible.

I'm not sure why I had two logo images on one page? I'm also not sure why the one links seems to be a different color than the rest?

All in all, I give my first web design that was ever put online about a 3 out of 10, however I'm sure when I first put it out, I thought it was at least an 8!

0 comments:

Post a Comment