Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Welcome To My Windsor Web Design Blog!

I wanted to make my first post to welcome everyone to my Windsor Web Design blog. My name is Sebastian and I've been a web designer in Windsor Ontario Canada for almost 10 years.

I decided to start this blog for a few reasons. One reason was I heard Blogger was a great platform to get yourself or your business out there. Another was because I've always been a Wordpress guy and I wanted to see what Blogger was all about. Lastly, I thought it'd be a great way to share ideas, thoughts and information about web design, search engine optimization, mobile web design and much more.

Free free to comment on my blog and share your ideas. If you don't like my ideas or think I'm way off base, tell me and we can have a discussion about it!

I love learning new things about web development and design and I'm always open to working with new people. I look forward to hearing from fellow web designers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment