Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

New Square Sized Web Advertisements

In the last couple of weeks, I've created a couple of square web ads that I wanted to share with everyone. I've been thinking about purchasing ad space on several websites that are Windsor related and I'd really love your opinions.
If you've visited this Windsor web design blog in the past month, chances are you've seen the first ad. It's a square 290x290px ad with several different shades of blue. It's an animated GIF that rotates between a few of my latest web designs.
The second web advertisement I created is also square sized. This time a bit smaller at 250x250px. This square ad has a bit of a "lighter" feel to it. Not as cold or dark as the first one. Again, this one displays a few of my latest works, only this time they don't rotate. The animation is now at the base of the add and is rotating through a few different lines of text.

I think both of these are fairly well done. If I had to choose which is my favorite, I'd probably go with the smaller ad because I feel that it's a bit cleaner and more eye catching.

All comments, suggestions and criticisms are welcome! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment